- Enjoys free peanut butter cookies from clients (hint, hint)
- Hates chocolate (what's up with that?)
- Believes that 78.3% of all statistics are made up
- Was ranked 17th in the world at GlobalVR's EA PGA Tour Golf in '06 (sure it’s only video golf, but still an accomplishment)
- Thinks that Lawn Gnomes actually come to life at night - which is the reason he doesn't have any in his yard, and is looking at installing an "ALG (Anti-Lawn-Gnome) Device".
- Has a fear of falling down an escalator indefinitely
- Is called "Sweet Potato" by his favorite Financial Advisor
Adam joined Agil IT before it was called Agil IT. When Wes Gipe (our fearless leader) started the company in 1999 (you loyal old-timers knew us as Riverside Computing), he knew he needed someone by his side that could handle the ups and downs of a start-up. With Adam's deep technical knowledge and understanding of client needs, and Wes' charming good looks; it was a match made in heaven.
Agil IT wouldn't be the amazing company it is today without Adam's help. He is the go-to person for anything and everything technical. His formal responsibilities are leading the Agil IT ProPoint Service Team, but he also works hard to make our internal systems run smoothly.
Professionally, Adam has been involved with the delivery of network projects and EHR (electronic health records) implementations. Programming, planning, configuring, designing, and administering network hardware and software - the man's multi-talented and macho-terrific! And, that's exactly why we love him, folks. When he's not at Agil IT , you can find Adam out riding his motorcycle down the rolling countryside, or in the bowling alley knocking down a few pins.