- Earning her Business Management degree from Edison State
- Chocolate connoisseur
- Bends over backwards for her clients (but can't stand on her head...we're working on that)
- Tells the account managers where to go...both literally and figuratively
- Lives life to the fullest
- Halloween queen (but monkey masks freak her out)
- Softball spectator
- Beach bum
- Fall freak
Business Management student. Mega-mom. Director of first impressions. Ex-marine (OK, OK - that may be stretching the truth). Erin does it all - and she knows a thing or two about how to transform clients into raving fans.
Erin is charged with keeping the account managers in line and out of the office (we love them and all - it's just that our clients love them too) - and she delivers! Erin prides herself in her ability to anticipate needs (we swear she has a sixth sense) and her business saavy ensures that her clients are using their technology to its fullest potential. Her kind, gentle charm gives them the peace of mind they've come to expect - and that we guarantee.
When Erin's not hard at work saving the day, you'll find her at the softball field, reading books to her curtain climbers, or feeding her obsession with learning new things.