Air Traffic Controller
- Teacher's pet (just ask his wife, she's a prof)
- Imported from Texas
- Earned his BS (but not in BS) from IWU
- Game playa. Card, video, board, sports, you name it. The more strategy the better.
- Phenomenal phreshwater phisherman (say that three times fast - you know you want to)
- Killer goatee
- Most people who read this have already tried to say "phenomenal freshwater fisherman" three times fast.
- Can fake a sneeze that would make a box of Kleenex tremble
Scott's is the friendly voice you'll hear when you call our helpdesk. He's a technical virtuoso. He puts the "calm" in "calamity". He's passionate about problem-solving. And he's got a whole team of really smart people at his beck-and-call to make sure that your stress is short-lived. A born strategist, Scott believes that the best solutions rarely present themselves easily.
♫ He knows when you've been sleeping. He knows when you're awake. ♫ Nope, he's not Santa - but darn close. Affectionately referred to as our Air Traffic Controller, Scott does know when a server's doing its job - and when its not. Thanks to his magic monitoring software, some folks swear that he's got ESP (and we know he has ESPN). It's his assignment to make sure equipment failures don't get in the way of our clients going about their day.
♫ Lean on me, when you're not strong; And I'll be your friend; I'll help you carry on. ♫ Got a problem? Lean on Scott. He understands. And a creative solution is already waiting.