- School of hard-knocks grad
- Founder of Agil IT
- Cisco Small Business Executive Exchange Advisory Board Alum
- Straight talker
- Married with children
- Passionate about healthcare
- Loves the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul
- Plays the banjo and guitar . . . but not simultaneously (he's good, but not that good)
- Loves to fly . . . as long as he’s the pilot
- Gourmet chef (ask him about his Greek Chicken or "Geek" Chicken, as we like to call it)
Wes is not only Agil IT’s fearless leader, he's also our conduit for inspirational energy. He’s a visionary and a philosopher. He gets the staff and clients excited about what could be, and then finds ways to make it happen. As Agil IT's founder, Wes has created, revitalized, secured and helped grow businesses and healthcare practices. The son of a bona fide bean counter, he’s always involved in the business aspect of our projects, but he’s also a born strategist.
We call Wes our fearless leader because he is – he deals with tough issues, within and outside our doors, with style, determination and brutal honesty – while still serving as a source of inspiration and positivity.
When he's not working (no one has actually observed this, but we're told it does happen), Wes can be found hanging out with his beautiful wife and three rambunctious boys, teaching professional management at Aileron, or playing music around a campfire.