Attention PCPs and Office Manager
- Did you know as many as 30% of EHR implementations fail due to insufficient planning and cost problems?
- Are you thinking about using an electronic health record (EHR)?
- Are you wondering if your EHR will meet new meaningful use requirements?
- Are you too busy to read and try to figure out the more than 800 pages of the new federal Meaningful Use regulations?
- Are you interested in getting paid as much as $64,000 per provider?
Well, we have good news for you! Agil IT has partnered with the Dayton - West Central Ohio Regional Extension Center www.dwco-rec.org to provide support to physicians to aid in becoming meaningful users of electronic health records (EHR). This is accomplished through consulting services on topics such as EHR, Health Information Exchange (HIE), Meaningful US (MU) and ARRA funding.
That's not all! Portions of these services are funded by the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC), so if you are a Primary Care Physician in a practice of 10 or fewer providers, it's very likely you will receive these services FREE OF CHARGE!
An Overview of the REC Offerings
There are a multitude of tools and knowledge to aid in your transition to EHR
- Education and Outreach
- Training Services to assist you in EHR adoption
- Technical Assistance and Support
- Meaningful Use Assistance so that you will be able to meet the CMS requirements
- HIE Interoperability tech assistance to connect to a statewide or local Health Information Exchange
- Privacy and Security education regarding national and state standards
- Preferred EHR Program assistance, a program brought to you by the Ohio Health Information Partnership (OHIP) where they have pre-negotiated terms and conditions with "preferred" EHR vendors
Let Agil IT, a DWCO-REC partner, help you:
- Minimize your costs
- Maximize your incentive payments
- Meet meaningful use more easily
- Improve the quality and efficiency of your practice
Interested in more information?
Contact Ross Holden, Agil IT's VP, Sales by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 510-8466.
- The CMS EHR Incentive Program Overview page will direct you to several resources related to both the Medicare and Medicaid Incentive Program offerings. Utilize the hyperlinks on the left side of the page to navigate to a specific area for more detailed information. http://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/01_Overview.asp#TopOfPage
- To receive timely, authoritative information about the EHR Incentive programs, including registration and attestation updates, details about the payment process and any new Frequently Asked Questions, be sure to subscribe to the CMS EHR Incentive Programs listserv. To subscribe, visit: http://www.cms.gov/EHRIncentivePrograms/65_CMS_EHR_Listserv.asp#TopOfPage
- For a list of the EHR products certified to meet Meaningful Use visit: http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert Once here, search for the ambulatory EHR product either by the vendor or product name.
- For information related to the CMS E-prescribing Incentive program visit: http://www.cms.gov/ERxIncentive/01_Overview.asp#TopOfPage
- For information on the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) formerly the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) visit: http://www.cms.gov/PQRS/
- For information on the Ohio Medicaid Provider Incentive Program (MPIP) visit: http://jfs.ohio.gov/OHP/HIT%20Program.stm
- For information on the Ohio Regional Extension Center Program visit: http://remote.ohiponline.org/