Agil IT understands the IT needs of healthcare providers.
- We have over a decade of healthcare-specific IT experience with inpatient and ambulatory settings and have received national recognition for our work.
- Our experts have assisted in the selection and/or rollout of EHR, PACS, LIS and Practice Management packages from vendors including Allscripts, IMPAC, Varian, Cerner, Sectra, GE, Greenway, Epic, eClinicalWorks, MedInformatix and eMDs, to name a few.
- We manage healthcare IT networks ranging in size from one location/one provider to more than 16 locations/50 providers.
- Our experts understand the implications of regulatory and government issues like Meaningful Use, HIPAA, Stark and the HITECH Act
We put this expertise to work helping practices:
- Stabilize and proactively manage their IT environment
- Select, implement and optimize EHR, PACS, LIS and Practice Management Systems
- Plan for office moves and new facilities
- Manage the technology aspects of mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs
- Reduce operating expense through the effective application of automation tools like patient reminder systems, patient and provider web portals, secure messaging and online bill-pay systems
- Ensure data and system security, interoperability and compliance with regulatory requirements
Whether your group already has an Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform and wants to leverage this investment with additional technology – or you’re just beginning the EHR journey – make Agil IT’s expertise your advantage.